Dark Charge Day, during which craft brew enthusiasts celebrate the special release with a Winter Block Party, brings together Music, food and beer for a truly unique event that ultimately invigorates the local community and beyond. Also available that day will be more than 20 exceptional Guest Taps from fellow breweries.
Dark Charge itself is aged in barrels that give the brew a lasting depth and character to the finish. Six total variants of the beer will be released, five of which have been teased prior to Dark Charge Day. They include:
- Dark Charge Mandarin, Rye Whiskey Barrel-Aged with fresh mandarin orange zest and cocoa nibs.
- Dark Charge Molé, Bourbon Barrel-Aged with ancho chile, vanilla, cinnamon, and cocoa.
- Dark Charge Pineapple and Poblano, Bourbon Barrel-Aged with Pineapple and poblano peppers.
- Dark Charge Coffee & Vanilla, Bourbon Barrel-Aged with coffee and Madagascar vanilla beans.
- Dark Charge Bourbon Barrel-Aged, the original, a timeless and delicious Imperial Stout aged in Kentucky Bourbon Barrels.
The Dark Charge event is free to guests. However, VIP Tickets are available for purchase, including two specialty drink tickets (Dark Charge or Guest Taps), five Non-Specialty Braxton Beer Drink Tickets, Limited Edition Print, food in VIP area provided by ALTO Pizza Kitchen, VIP Bottle Sales, Private VIP area and a Commemorative Dark Charge Day Taste.
Visit the Braxton Brewing Co. Taproom on Saturday, December 1st from 11am-1am for all the festivities.