BURBANK, Calif.— Trustworthy Brewing Co. is now selling their most popular beers in a convenient 4-pack can format, ready to grab and go.
The brewery is releasing the following beers in 4-packs of 16 oz. cans:
- Trustworthy IPA West Coast IPA (6.8 percent ABV): a blast of tropical fruit, tangerines and a touch of orange blossom honey with a light malt body that helps to really make the hops shine.
- Brass Jar hoppy amber ale (8 percent ABV): dank, earthy hops, pine sap and toffee that finishes dry with a bit of lingering toffee and hop bitterness.
- Wax Wing blonde style lager (5 percent ABV): aromas of fresh cut grass, crackers and that familiar crisp lager character with a balanced bitterness.
- Gigil Rice Pilsner (4.7 percent ABV): aromas of saltine crackers, subtle tropical fruit from 20 percent jasmine rice, resulting in a refreshing and crisp lager character.
- What Plane? Oatmeal Stout (5.3 percent ABV): flavors and aromas of well done marshmallow, graham cracker, crispy oatmeal cookies, baking chocolate and espresso.
“Whether you’re headed to a party or watching a game at home, Trustworthy Brewing Co. has the perfect beer for you,” said head brewer Chris Walowski. “We are thrilled that our fans now have the opportunity to stock up and enjoy a quality beer outside of our taproom!”
The 4-packs are $12-14 plus CRV and available for purchase from Trustworthy Brewing Co.’s taproom Monday through Thursday 4-10 p.m., Friday and Saturday 12-10 p.m. and Sunday 12-8 p.m.
For more information and to stay up to date on events and specials, visit TrustworthyBrewingCo.com, like Facebook.com/TrustworthyBrewingCo, follow @TrustworthyBrewing on Instagram and @TrustworthyBrew on Twitter.
About MCC Hospitality Group
Based in Los Angeles with extended roots in Las Vegas, MCC Hospitality Group is comprised of award-winning restaurants and entities including Morels Bistro & Steakhouse at The Palazzo Las Vegas, a classic steakhouse with cuisine by Executive Chef JL Carrera and recipient of Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence since 2010; JuiceFarm in The Palazzo and The Venetian, offering certified organic cold-pressed juice and smoothies; Market City Caffe in Burbank featuring old-world Italian cuisine and pizzas; Vanishing Point Winery in partnership with Shawn Johnson; and Trustworthy Brewing Co., brewing a variety of IPAs, stouts, lagers, barrel-aged beers and sours from head brewer Chris Walowski. Partners Sal Casola, Jr. and Chipper Pastron have more than three decades of success in the food and beverage industry and continue to build MCC Hospitality Group’s portfolio with innovative and top-notch ventures. For more information, visit mcchgroup.com.